June 14th & June 15th
Ingram Hall, Nashville
Spring Recital Fee: 12/1/2018
The recital fee allows us to pay for recital expenses of theater rental, lighting designer and director, sound engineer, stage hands, props, scenery, additional lighting equipment, etc. Monthly tuition collected, only allows us to cover our daily operation cost. $100 fee comes with 4 tickets (2 per show) and the $50.00 fee comes with 2 tickets for the show their child is performing.
General Classes: $100 1st child, 2 children $150.00, each additional child ($25.00)
Creative Movement & Tap Classes (1 show only): $50.00 per child participating
Costume Fee: $70.00 per class Due: 2/1/2019
*1 class per costume *Children in a Ballet Class and a Intro to Tap (or Pre Jazz & Tap) will only pay $85.00 total for both classes.
Spring Recital Terms
- All students participating in recital must attend Thursday June 13th dress rehearsal & all performances their class(es) are in.
- Students may not miss more than 2 classes in the months of April, May, & June in order to participate.
- All fees are non-refundable. Students who drop or are unable to make the recital for any reason after costumes are ordered will be able to pick up their costume at the front desk once they arrive.
- A Spring Recital Contract will be sent home in November.
- There will be one week of dance classes in June. (June tuition will be prorated accordingly).
Drop by between 4:00- 6:00 to get your picture in costume taken by Martin O'Connor. Order forms will be available at the photo shoot, but here is a look at the prices. Package service is for one pose/costume. All packages will be delivered to the studio in two weeks. Mailing is available at an additional cost.
Package A: $40.00 Includes - 1 - 8x10, 2- 5x7's, and 8-wallets
Package B: $35.00 Includes - 2- 5x7's and 8 - wallets
Package C: $ 30.00 Includes - 2 - 5x7's
Martin will also take still photos of the two nights performances and selling them on a disk.
$25.00 Photo Disk
This years DVDs will be available through Martin O'Connor. He will be selling DVDs of both Friday and Saturday nights performance.
$25 Per DVD
All order forms will be available at the studio the month before recital.